More Voting Information

Address Change

If you move, you must change your voter registration to your new address to be able to vote at your new location. You can make this address change at the polls on election day or call your city, town or village clerk’s office and tell them your new address before the election. You must bring your identification with your full name and new address to the polls on election day. You must have lived at your new address for at least ten days before the election.


If you have complaints about access to voting or believe your voter's rights have been violated you may file a complaint to:

Wisconsin State Elections Board
17 West Main Street, Suite 310
PO Box 2973
Madison, WI 53701-2973
Phone: 608-266-8005
Toll free: 866-VOTEWIS (868-3947)
web site:

For help with filing a complaint or for advocacy assistance you may contact:

Disability Rights Wisconsin:
16 N. Carroll Street, Suite 400
Madison, WI 53703
Voice: 608 267-0214
FAX: 608 267-0368
Toll Free: 800 928-8778 (for consumers & families)
TTY: 888 758-6049

Wisconsin Coalition of Independent Living Centers:
201 West Washington Ave., Suite 110
Madison, WI 53703
Voice/TTY: 608-259-9267
Toll Free: 800-690-6665

| Continue...Notes |

Citizens with Disabilities Vote Logo